
(DOWNLOAD)
Radiohead: Reckoner (Julianna Barwick Mix)
Portishead: Hunter
Hot Chip: We're Looking For A Lot Of Love
Kaiser Chiefs: Remember You're A Girl
Ry Cooder: Ely Nevada
The Black Keys: Psychotic Girl
Emilio de Benito: Granada
Raphael Saadiq: Oh Girl
J. Rawls & Middle Child: Put Something In The Air
Res: You Know What (Rough Cut)
Sonar Kollektiv Allstars Orchestra: (I Got) Somebody New
Jazzanova feat. Pedro Martins & Azymuth: Gafiera
Milton Nascimento & Jobim Trio: Tudo o que VocĂȘ Podia Ser
Jose James: Resolution
Elizabeth Shepherd: Shining Tear Of The Sun
Rubies feat. Feist: I Feel Electric (Tiedye Mix)
Little Dragon: Fortune
Jose Gonzalez: Killing For Love (Beatfanatic Mix)
Quiet Village: Utopia
Norah Jones: The Story
Shelby Lynne: Pretend
6 comments:
thanks. I've been waiting! for this...
Thanks for making this available. I hope you have this file up for awhile because I'd love to redownload it when I get my fixed computer back (I'm on my work laptop)
Thanks again, D.
J
Thanks for checkin' for it!
J, it should be available for a while, otherwise I'll re-up it. Get some speakers though, none of this laptop listening!
nice!!
awww. i love it bff!
yo did you forget to list jose gonzalez - killing for love remix?
Post a Comment